GDPR - RODO - Marketing Consent
תקנה כללית להגנת נתונים, הסכמה לשימוש ואכסון בפרטים אישיים, כולל למטרות שיווק
לתרגום לעברית במידת הצורך - אנא צרו קשר
GDPR approval („RODO” in Poalnd)
According to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 amendments of the Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data physical on the protection of personal data and on the protection of personal data on the protection of personal data. Methods such as and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general protection regulation) (hereinafter "GDPR"), I inform that:
The administrator of your personal data is Oded Neifeld ul. Poznańska 7, Świdnica. Nip 8971809984
On the basis of the applicable regulations, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted:by post to the following address: ul. Poznańska 7, 58-105 Świdnica e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process your data only for the purpose of performing activity:
• related to the implementation of market research services, administrative services and any other services we deem beneficial for you or any services you request and we can offer.
• related to implementation of activities stated in Power of Attorney documents signed
• replying to your letters, requests and complaints,
4. the legal basis for the processing:
• the necessity to perform the power of attorney or to take action at your request
• the need to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the controller (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
• necessity for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
5. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, processed for the purpose and on the basis of the above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate that there are valid, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms or your data will be necessary for us to determine, investigate or defending claims.
6. Your personal data may be transferred to employees and/or vendors and partners,
7. The personal data obtained from you may be transferred to:
• entities processing them at our request and
• public authorities or entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts, law enforcement authorities or state institutions, when they request , based on an appropriate legal basis.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
9. According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
a. access your data and receive a copy thereof (handling and administrative fees may apply)
b. rectify (correct) your data,
c. request removal, limitation or objection to their processing,
d. data portability,
e. bring a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
9. Providing data is voluntary, however refusal to provide it may hinder or prevent proper legal assistance.
10. The period of processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated on the basis of the following criteria: duration of the power of attorney, legal provisions that may oblige us to process data for a specific period of time, the period necessary to defend our interests at our discretion.
11. We would like to inform you that We do not make decisions in an automated manner and that your data is not profiled.
12. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (including those belonging to a special category) at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
13. We reserve the right to delete or destroy and data collected without prior notice, or we may ask to charge a fee for storage /archiving it, if both parties agree in advance.
Note, we take reasonable steps to ensure privacy and security of your data, including using major anti-virus and related software, and work with major software vendors, however we cannot guarantee that your data will not be stolen by hackers or fall into the wrong hands. As noted, you have the right to request that all records kept will be deleted and destroyed, however once this is done it is impossible to recover, and the services the company can offer may be limited or costly.
Clients must also consent to the processing of my personal data also for the purpose of providing commercial information and marketing of products and services, including of any other vendors as deemed beneficial at the discretion of the company (but can withdraw consent).